Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

In the Trenches

Sandbags exploding because of the gunshots when they went through the tatterdemalion sandbags. I wonder if the Army got shot through the sandbags?

Dirty water in tea because they did not have any clean water. Did the Army survive the dirty water?

Mud everywhere because of the terrible weather. I wonder if the Army survived the terrible weather?


Parasites crawling up soldiers bodies because they don’t have any home. I wonder where they would be going next?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Tyrese I love the descriptive language in your writing. Some of them I don't know what they mean. Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.