Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

ELF yourself


On Thursday we started making our elf yourself pictures first rm 8 toke their pictures then rm 8 started coloring in our elf yourself then when we were finished we had to stick it all together so we can be a elf.I done my bells gold and my sweeter red and green same with my hat and my gloves were fed and green too and my shoes and socks were green. It gave me a relay big challenge when I cut it out because I had to try get the edges.My favorite bit was making a challenge for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.